IVZ 2.86% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

The quarterly is due in the next week and a bit, so hopefully...

1. 8,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7740
    The quarterly is due in the next week and a bit, so hopefully something in there.

Another company I'm holding, that is drilling, doing mets, interpreting assays as they come in etc, were able to get their Quarterly out on the 8th of April despite Easter holidays the prior week.

We are in an information vacuum here despite there being plenty of news that could be told about plans etc. I'm afraid I've los................................then mocking shareholders for partaking in the retail offer in the fireside chat.

The PPSA has been close for over 3 years, so why should anyone think it's any closer now? The company should be continuing as normal, not waiting.

For me it's always been that respect for directors is earned, not given freely and going into an information freeze takes the SP to where it's expected, with huge further dilution coming up. Scott was also in rank amateur category by burning bridges, complaining publicly about people that bought the shares he was selling, with the last insto raise.

You never burn bridges unless you are certain to never need that source for anything ever again. (basically means never burn bridges!!)

By the end of this year given several more cap raises to pay for whatever comes next, we will be between 2-3B shares on issue and in the perpetual penny dreadful class with anything other than an outstanding flow test, further discovery and deals for payment of drilling (offtakes etc), give some cheap ones now for cash up front!! FFS..
    In the immortal words of J Kennedy in the one Hawthorn GF victory last century, do Something, do anything!, but do something!!

Yes I deliberately redacted my thoughts up thread, fill in the blanks....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $209.3K 3.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 763774 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 1662523
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.