EOF 0.00% 8.3¢ ecofibre limited

It was her job to talk about that stuff because the company...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It was her job to talk about that stuff because the company developed and sold a personal lubricant for sex. Not surprisingly, you completely fail to mention that context, and the fact that she is a thought leader in the industry frequently asked or invited to speak on these subjects in publications and conferences all over the place, all to the Company's benefit. It seems like you are trying to discredit her as sexually promiscuous (because of course a female, even a scientist, talking about sex is a flag for promiscuity!)?

What your above post is doing is commonly known as blaming the victim. There is a vast difference difference between her words spoken as part of her job duties as Chief Science Officer trying to explain and sell a product on behalf of the company and her non-public conversations with with her boss. Only an absolute dunce would think that her efforts to promote and explain the science and function of such a product would give license to or otherwise invite ANYONE to frequently comment on her appearance or share "disgusting details" of sexual encounters, let alone THE MALE CEO OF A PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANY to whom Dr. Capano reported. In no world would what you're talking about be a legal defense to this conduct in the states or anywhere else for that matter, and it would be very poorly received by any judge. And even if you were correct, it is objectively and categorically unprofessional and unethical for an executive to speak to any subordinate employee about those kinds of things. Not to mention the legal risk of doing so, which is playing out before our eyes - the conduct displays such a stunning lack of judgment on the part of a CEO that I can't fathom how he held his position for so long.

I can't tell if I'm more stunned or disgusted by your comments, what they imply, and the infantile analysis they reflect. Why are you such an apologist for this conduct, bending over backwards to excuse it? Fortunately, I don't believe there is any risk that anyone will be "swayed by what you think." But what do I know? After all, I havent watched FBI videos on the internet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4664 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 50122 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.