It requires a leap of faith and in such a belief I do not have a...

1. 6,538 Posts.
    It requires a leap of faith and in such a belief I do not have a leg to stand on.

I can sight personal experience which is useless because it is personal. I can sight the impossible complexity that we are only just beginning to enter into. I can put forward that I find it impossible for the intelligence of humans as being the result of evolution alone because it is such and outlandish over production of intelligence. The interconnectedness of every aspect of the universe is too overwhelming to be chance.

What are natural processes? No such thing exists because unless something is driving those natural processes they are just words. I believe that every aspect of the universe has come to its present state and form by natural processes. But natural processes are something not nothing, so let us look at the something.

How can a process without empathy, consciousness, cognition, love, purpose etc, etc, etc, be so damned good at producing consciousness, love, self-awareness etc, etc, etc. What arises can only be as a result of what is in the system, in the natural process.

What then is the ultimate motivator of all these natural processes? I believe that every atom and force in the universe is part of a single expression, interconnected, purposefully developing matter and life into intelligent sentient forms. Some form of substance or energy has existed without beginning and it has been harness to produce us. Life may also be without beginning, it may even be dormant in some unknown form in all matter. I have no idea.

What then is the ultimate motivator of all these natural processes? You might say more natural processes. Natural processes do not exist of, unto or by their own desire unless something has allowed them to or instigated them to exist. Because nothing emanates, flows, builds, evolves unless something desires that it will emanate, flow, build or evolve.

I believe in all the natural forces and processes. Evolution is an incontestable truth. It is driven by natural processes which do not exist unless something desires that they exist in such a way that their goal is to produce a sentient being who can look upon and unlock the secrets of the universe.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.