Wafflehead, thanks for the reply. my perception of the religious...

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Wafflehead,
    thanks for the reply.
    my perception of the religious orders, concerning mankind is 1) mankind should always be in firm control (to an extent) of the outside sources and orders, 2) the inside of the mind should always have a firm stand of what is outside that tries to control it.

As an individual, the source of life is within and not without as Religious bodies tend to dictate. The Relationship between an individual and the outside should always be, 1) what am I to take within that will change my inside belief to my advantage so as I can be and promote my own original lifestyle?, 2) if an outside source tries to conduct my lifestyle, according to rights and wrongs and what my special journey may bring and if that condition form the outside determines an a bondage and not personal growth then I must not accept as it will stop me from achieving anything I may desire.

The desire to be as original as possible and not require a need of a corporation behind my upbringing will allow me to be in harmony with the law of attraction and that law allows anyone to achieve whatever they desire, where as, the conditions imposed by Religious bodies place a bondage and feed the finite mind of man with doubts about the real worth of man as an individual so as man cannot achieve a free mind and that free mind requires an elimination of the bond ages caused by the dominating finite mind of man.

Yes, Religions are here to stay and they shape society and social stability. Infact, just by observing society we have a chaotic place and that is caused by the individuals ceasing to become one and imposed by primitive members of high places that run the show. The show they run is chaotically managed to the extent of running a chain of corrupt enterprises that allow them to be masters of the show. Reliable sources (free information) indicate that real information about the truths of matter are well hidden from public view.

The very fact that 90% of the people are conditioned by the severity of the Religious imposition tells us that Religions have a strong position.

The need to have more enlightened minds to be in tune with the infinite intelligence is what we require in order to counterbalance and hope to evenly share with one another.

Yes, I am correct to an extent not 100%.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.