Jesus never existed after reviewing 126 historical texts, page-259

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Zeljko,
    this is not a blame game. It is about the veracity of a God acclaimed to be as such as is written by man, allegedly this emotional God speaks or has spoken to men and appeared to a few chosen men. All of this stuff written in the past when you or I weren't even present.

The idea of a God which contains and controls mankind but wait only certain groups of peoples has all but become a senseless and childish game, which was ok when the life expectancy was at the most in the late twenties and when people lived in huts and caves.

A God, assuming a God were to exist in those Biblical terms, would not become a manifest show offing his arts and crafts and slaying, killing, torturing and highlighting an idea of evil? Why would that God (with the magical powers that he has) create the idea of evil? What is he a Phyco or what? He's supposed to be the God and Gods are supped to be perfection, meaning happiness and no chance of creating a concept of that form.

Instead of promoting your inner self and learning from your errors and becoming a better person you quote the bible, quote me your opinion not based on a past conception but based on your personal conquest of yourself.

mind you you can say what you like as I am not at all affected by your beleifs as they are not in association with mine.
    though one must admit, how childish this biblical God is!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.