"Your repeated comments (that you would claim as just being you...

1. 6,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Your repeated comments (that you would claim as just being you stating a fact) about a me (and other Jews like 822) not perishing in the Holocaust are simply disgusting and shameful and you embarrass me as an Australian to even try and play such low sick games like this."

Well you no more perished in the Holocaust than I did? I didn't support the Holocaust, Australia didn't, Britain didn't, Palestine didn't; so just why does this event have to be a part of every 'kin discussion we need to have with the Jewish community? Not only that, you think you can sway the conversation such that I must approach the discussion in a deferential manner.

"Your attempt to question the Holocaust borders on Holocaust denial and your use here is another example of your evil."

I mentioned a famous movie that is full of highly fictional events mascarading as the truth. That's just a simple fact. It also ignored many other Jewish accounts from the same interviews that run counter to the usual narrative. Clutch those pearls, it's the truth, listening, for example, to a woman tell me she swallowed and excreted the same piece of jewellery for years because she needed it to buy bread is more than anyone should have to endure. Listening to a Jewish man claim he was able to walk amongst recently lethally gassed victims and help move 2000 of them in quick time for cremation without himself dying from the fumes is just too ridiculous. Not to mention enduring the "Oprah Winfrey promoted" story of the Jewish lovers who met when she visited him in the camp, only to have him eventually admit it was all the truth but only "in his head".

So, anyway, to ancestral bereavement, why is your story any more tragic than mine? How do you know it is? Just because you're Jewish you think you have an exclusive claim on misery? My grandmother never really recovered from the misery of losing multiple older relatives? It was a war she never agreed with and she watched her nation lose everything it once had. You'd probably just say she was white and so deserved it due to some tenuous link to slavery.

So I don't need your undocumented misery to try and force home points in an argument that has nothing to do with the source of that misery.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.