"Your lack of English comprehension has failed you again and...

1. 6,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Your lack of English comprehension has failed you again and driven you down a path of folly - yet again! Your folly is in your feeble attempts to try and defame me - you fail."

Lots of words, but I'll stick to my opinion. You're claiming you specifically use words in your post that then can't be found.

You're full of hatred and a vulgur individual as well. Your posts are littered with disdain and distaste for Palestinians, and they will, no doubt, continue to be that way.

Here's just one at random. You're not talking about a small subset of those people here. Such a bad liar!

You mean Israelis have a universal understanding that Palestinians are potentially (well proven to be actually) dangerous - hence the need for security. Ever seen a primary school book from PA or Gaza?

Sure looks like you're talking about a group you see as possibly looking for peace. No qualification here, no careful distinction between 2 groups. No, bang to rights, you don't like any of them. Best you get your posts removed, there's plenty more like this.

Anyway I've figured out why you'd imagine my mentioning Europeans fallen in ww2 was a reference to the only event that ever matters. It's best summed up with a chart of the deaths from that terrible war, and shows how people like you wish the rest of us to view the breakdown.

Screenshot_20240514_172609_X.jpg

"On another note.. I was vulgar yes but that has zero relationship to my being reasonable on another note."

Not really, it exposed your vulgarity and presents a perfect backdrop for the nasty, vindictive, short-tempered individual you seem to be.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.