"Obviously you are either ignorant of the circumstances, do not...

1. 6,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Obviously you are either ignorant of the circumstances, do not understand what is war and the fog and confusion it can create, remove facts and context from situations, or a e simply the same old hater you are that will look for and try to use any kind of words and events in a soup of articulation, to defame and denigrate the State of Israel and Jews."

I think the concept of angry Jews confusing disagreement with hatred has an expiry date. Whether we've reached that expiry date is unclear, but it must be close.

I couldn't care less about your "fog of war" nonsense, you and that country you don't live in are a thorn in everyone's side. Why don't all you angry Jews head over to Israel, do whatever it is you do together, and stop complaining about other people; people you clearly don't care about beyond what you can squeeze out of them. 80 years of violence and complaining.

"I believe all three play a role in your hate and efforts to prove to yourself you haven't wasted hundreds or possible thousands of hours stating your case in this little irrelevant vacuum"

"
    Hate hate ... you believe blah blah.". It's sounds to me like you need someone to talk to who really cares, for god's sake go and find someone. Don't worry bozo, I communicate outside of this "vacuum". Plenty of days when I'm not here responding to your dreary nonsense.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.