Re "Nothing there indicates me condoning attacking children, let...

1. 7,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "Nothing there indicates me condoning attacking children, let alone based on location or not being Jewish as you have discussed."

Yeah sarcastically saying "wars is quite the bitch ain't it", in response to someone else pointing out that real soldiers would not kill children, really highlights how wrong you feel it all is.

Using the word "LOL" in the same paragraph as "Innocent people get killed in war" is just dripping with concern.

You really are a piece of work.

Re "On the other hand you are deadly silent about those that are directly attacking Israel and her children - Quite hypocritical I'd say"

Well. you haven't been reading my posts closely enough then have you? October 7th was a false flag imo. Hamas is a Netanyahu endorsed organisation that provided Israel with the perfect "excuse" to batter Gaza. Jewish youngsters were killed on 7th Oct because their government refused to defend them and, still further, their own soldiers shot many of them to compound the misery.

If they can stop Iran's sophisticated assault after the attack on Damascus, it stands to reason that Hamas's tractors and paragliders should have been a non-event. You don't operate the most sophisticated surveillance system on your border and fall victim to paragliders floating over to a conveniently staged outdoor event without raising serious doubts. Particularly when it's Israel involved.

It is tragic that young Israelis people died on Oct 7th, they were pawns in Netanyahu's plans to obliterate Gaza. That's how this despicable country has always operated.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.