@screenbender ignores the videos of Netanyahu (going back as far...

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    @screenbender ignores the videos of Netanyahu (going back as far as 1982) urging regime change This included Iraq, Iran and Libya..

He also ignores that Trump described the latest offer to Palestinians as the first genuine 2 state solution. If offers are rejected over a period of decades, it's quite possible that they were rejected for good reason. If I offer to buy your house at a quarter of its price, and repeatedly do so for 80 years, are you the blocker when you reject my offer every time I make it?

I wonder how things would be if Iran were a large Jewish country, and it watched a small Muslim state in the middle east dominate the lives of just over 2 million Jews for 80 years. Let's assume these Jews could not deal directly with the outside world, were not allowed a chance to leave and return to a 25 mile long stretch of land, faced confrontation if they strayed near a border and their children were periodically blown away by Islamic snipers. I wonder how long @screenbender would take to defend Iran's actions in supporting Jews in this scenario?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.