Committing a genocide is one thing, but the complicit action of...

1. 41,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1012
    Committing a genocide is one thing, but the complicit action of the collective West in providing the diplomatic cover in addition to Military supply surely is like comparing Satan with Lucifer. Ukraine reveal first hand what "do as I say not what I do", Gaza provides that confirmation using euphemism to bog brush war crimes away.

So here is the dilemma,

Question any details of the Holocaust, you are an anti-Semite

Question any details of Zionist Gaza action, you are an anti-Semite.

Support humanity in protest for a ceasefire or ending the conflict, you are can anti-Semite.

What's that expression, if you can beat them, join them? So let's all support Amalek to the literal definition, we must kill all Gazans, babies, kids, women, men, ekderlwt, for let's,, sheep's,and all. Kill to preserve humanity, kill to preserve moral values, and kill in the name of Yahweh.

Who wants to be an anti-Semite?

Oh let's promote those new indulgences in Europe, thems, its, theys, men with puzzies, women with D, the inbetweens, and the underage seeking good times opportunities. I've lost track of how many derivates of morality we have to extend but sooner or later hetrosexuals are the new gender extremists.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.