AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Joining the dots

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So many posts on Axiom i cannot keep up so if any of the following has been posted already i apologize,
    I have been doing some homework on our current position and relations and have come up with the following: im more than happy to engage in constructive information with anyone but i wont be bothered for trolls

1stly and importantly.....
    The TRUE landowners are AxiomKB, pictured below, as you can see this photo was taken in April last year and i found Francis the most laid back of the entire group. These men are the registered landowners, the same landowners that were challenged by SMM in the past and lost..... the same landowners that were questioned before judge brown when SMM tried to bring in new landowners and the legal system allowed all these so called landowners a chance to prove their claim before judge brown and all failed.... however.... there is a small parcel of land that both the courts and AxiomKB acknowledge is owned by another party, i remember i asked why there were not part of the trustees the answer i got was firstly the owners were pro smm and secondly the parcel of land we were talking about was very small in size (under 2000m2) so it would be easier to work around it. landowners-names.jpg
    Google these guys and you will see they are the real deal,
    As for a deal with SMM????
    NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!!!!....... On the night we took this photo, instead of saying cheers for the picture we are as one yelled out F _ _ K SMM. What the landowners have gone through because of SMM will not be forgiven easily. Before people state that these guys will roll to make a quid…remember this is a extremely personal matter to the landowners, the land is all they have and to challenge that is to challenge them personally.
    So for me.... im more than happy with our position there and i know Lonsdale and his people skills so i expect all matters would be resolved by the Trustees.

Secondly
    As stated by others San Jorge is free from the decision handed down and we are free to continue works there, not the best scenario considering all our works and infrastructure is on Isabel but none the less an asset free from litigation and delays.... the white elephant will be the cost associated to bring this up to a DSO operation until we sort out Isabel. None the less a great asset with no drilling to date, but whispers are the rigs are on the way already.

Thirdly
    SMM did not beat us in ANYTHING.... our matters were with the errors done by the SI government, remember that the action SMM put forward had Axiomkb and the SI Gov as co-defendants, and again take it from my own firsthand experience when i was over there, Axiom has developed a strong working professional relationship with the Government and continues to do so.
    We will reapply, as per direction by the courts for as my ol mate mboose said "you must respect the decision of the courts"..... Don’t forget guys..... SMM dragged out name through the mud for 5yrs....let’s not forget out offices being broken into or what happened to RM at the restaurant....... 5yrs of efforts and mudslinging and they didn’t get 1 thing on axiom Now you tell me..... What company working overseas in a less developed country can maintain a record like that??
    We will reapply and it will only be an issue to ensure all procedures are correct and we will again get what is rightfully ours.

Fourth matter
    Jazz my man...
    this 1 is 4 you since you were so concerned about that article, and this is part of DYOR process,
    The article that was posted by the so called Prime Minister’s office with his so-called quote

- Radio NZ was on the only outlet to release it (even though the press release was blasted to all their usual press outlets. It also only ran on page two of the local paper in a smaller cut down version on Tuesday. Reason is that most outlets suspected something was wrong with the press release:
    1) The press release was not signed off by the PMO’s press secretary or relevant staff
    2) The PM’s so-called comments were not quoted (“ “).

- When Radio NZ put the press release up on its website it did not attribute a journalist by-line to it – very rare! One can assume no journo wanted their name attributed to it.

- The Solomon’s newspapers didn’t give it front page credit but resigned it to the inner pages (why? did they also smell something was wrong with the article).

- When the PM and his office became aware of it they immediately went to lengths to distance themselves from it which included a very thorough retraction and apology (from a PM who doesn’t back down – but in this case it wasn’t him who said such things in the first place).
    - You will also notice in the official PMO retraction blames his Special Secretary (SSPM) –as the “sole” person responsible for the initial statement. Andrew Muaki is the SSPM .

-
    If you search you will find that Andrew Muaki you will find that immediately prior to joining the PM’s office he was the legal counsel to SMM Solomon Limited…..
    http://www.pina.com.fj/?p=pacnews&m=read&o=97068974756316b140aa4f810fc6fc

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A OLD ARTICLE
    muaki.png

But why would "Other parties “go to such lengths (if true)?! Do they feel Axiom now clearly has the inside running and so just want to try and destabilise Axiom’s shareholders to scare them off?

- However the bizarre article was swiftly and thoroughly retracted with official protocol being observed in this instance.

- And it gets front page news in Solomon’s newspapers (see attached) – as opposed to the original article getting a small part on inner pages.
    pm-apol.png pmo-1.png pmo-2.png
    WHY THE HELL WOULD THE PM COME OUT AND MAKE THESE STATEMENTS??????? UNLESS HE WAS 100% BEHIND AXIOM?????????????
    Again I won’t comment on the relationship between the current PM and SMM but maybe our legal friend Mboose can inform the forum on the issue, those familiar with the workings in SI can tell you the history there…..very interesting…..
    On my mate Mboose….funny how he posted BEFORE even I knew of the decision and I have feelers everywhere….. only a lawyer or a local could have got the news that quick
    Note that Pm Sogovare when you came into power his first priority was to stamp out corruption in SI.

Any new or potential holder do yourself a favour and a quick google search of Dr Philip Tagini….. His importance to the company is clear as day, his influence, knowledge and relations in SI no money can buy, and being lucky enough to meet this man, his passion for the project is admirable.
    5th matter

Our partners Inco, Gunvor are still there and supportive of both RM and Axiom, Everyone is happy to finally have closure and now we know what we have to do to move forward to acquire Isabel and tick every box along the way.

We will come out of TH and take a hit, 100%. But like I always say in the market, the first reaction is ALWAYS an overreaction. I expect “others” to take a position and/or believers actually try to get more, so is the market... History has shown us Axiom can make things move quick in Government approvals. See below
    21st april PL.png
    A detailed plan from Axiom highlighting direction and focus with timelines need to be issued, these timelines CAN NOT BLOW OUT 1 DAY We were at the mercy of the legal system before…. All that is out the window now and there are no excuses….. We must hit every milestone

Firstly we need to know our cash position and how we will fund the works, with 5mil court cost gone and oppies conversion gone we need some $$$ to get San Jorge up and running.
    Secondly we need to hear from Axiom our landowner position and registration update/progress and a detailed plan on how and when we can acquire Letter of intent, Surface Access Agreements, Prospecting License and ML.
    Finally I would like to know the formal position of our partners,
    SMM have not done themselves any favours and I cannot wait until their leases are up for renewal…. I would not be surprised to see Axiom walk away with some SMM assets in the near future.
    Setback…..yes……but only a time delay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.