MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Recently sold out of MNS. Purely hoping to catch a pull back. It...

1. 2,421 Posts.
    Recently sold out of MNS. Purely hoping to catch a pull back. It started actually from all the comments about the arbitrage on the options. It seemed bizarre someone would be selling 2 cent cheaper. Then the massive volume went through in the afternoon on the options. I then focused on the heads and they had a dump as well pushing them below 50 cents. The closed at 50 and have closed at 50 again today. Potentially 6 million shares sold off. Only way price can go if major buyers are exiting or taking a breather is to head south.

The shares were in a limbo state where sellers were starting to take control, this was enough for me to realise profits and hope for a pull back and a chance to re enter at a lower price.

I must stress as with all shares this can still go either way, but Im confident if 50 breaks I'll get a chance to re enter lower. If it breaks away and buyers start to dominate in my opinion I'll be happy to re enter higher.
    Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 7.35.19 pm.png

Hourly chart

Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 7.31.43 pm.png

Daily
    Again fellas, Im just looking to take advantage of a possible breather. Could be wrong, but just my opinion to have a win. Time will tell.
    Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 7.31.14 pm.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.