lol lol,,,finch unfortunately ones that are trying hard to build...

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    lol lol,,,finch unfortunately ones that are trying hard to build businesses punters view as boring,,we as sheep follow volume plus hope
    we study buy and sell depths and charts to determine an investment,,in reality the inner sanctum create the picture of the chart
    you tell me how is it possible for a stock to raise cash at a low point with heaps of freebies and mysteriously be up 5 times in price 3 months later,,,you will see when money is raised news starts to flow,,l like to believe that with my investments l would give my car to the director of company and they would bring it back in same condition,,there the ones l put my money in and leave it there
    the rest l would not even let them walk my dog as they might come bag with a bag of dim sims and loose change lol lol
    anyway like it or not played properly with no regrets if they go up or down you take your profit ,,hype does not feed your family or pay your bills,,,that is my take on the matter so bet away and go insane

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.