AJX 20.0% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Just put in a call

1. 616 Posts.
    Okay.... I now think I have seriously annoyed Nick with all my calling, but as a true gentlemen didn't let me know about it. I needed to put in a call on the back of Krusty post about no possible news till Feb, as I just couldn't comprehend why?

We all know this trading stuff we do is a risk game, which makes us betting men and women. We have to accept the good and the bad (the bad as long as its not a direct reflection of the company of course) and IMO if I'm going to put a bet on that we get news before the end of the year, then we will.

Lets look at the strategy of the company at a guess.

1. Would you put a release out after Christmas ?? I wouldn't because people start to wind down.
    2. I know that NO listed company likes to put news out at the end of the week........so

Something has to happen before Christmas. I asked Nick is there ANYTHING you can say that doesn't cross the line to settle my mind, and he said "Look, I'm not going to play the IT game nor give anything that will leak" He made another comment "I know its only fair that the shareholders know and understand what is about to happen and what that looks like for us all, and they will"

That HAS to meant that we will get something really soon. Either way, be it a contract or news of a contract pending or military whatever, it is obviously going to be positive.

He said the future is "signed sealed and delivered for 2015" That is a massive positive for me, and enough for me to put some buying on the screen. I'm just pumped for 2015, I have never been more confident on any stock i have ever had, I even posted Nick a Christmas card HAHA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.003(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $18.70K 1.511M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2750540 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 166777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 201850
Last updated 13.18pm 26/04/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.