SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

just relax

1. 830 Posts.
    Honestly everyone, we are now all starting to sound like little schoolgirls. Everyone just relax, yes the SP has been lingering and sliding to these low 9 levels and we have a LTIP on the table which most don't like.

I myself have heard enough whinging and whining on this LTIP issue, we all know how we are going to vote, so do it, there is no need to keep bringing this up when we have much more important issues to deal with in the short term. Until this meeting is held and we see a yay/nay or they actually do come out with a plain English version, then this realistically doesn't need any more input on this forum.

What is more important are the current wells that results are pending on. Now Aus II and Gretel, what are we going to have, who knows?? Well we know there is oil down there and these are appraisal wells so with knowledge on hand and better crews next time FP will be a success. This coupled with the very positive interim Abercombie results gives a great indication of success in FP, do these wells need to be gushers?? No, as long as we see some OK results this is all that matters with APPRAISAL wells.

Defender, jet pump installed and we'll see how it goes, oil is there and we know it can produce around the 300 mark, so if this pump sorts the issues out I'd be expecting around the same rates. New horizontals in Niobrara, well the crew sounds like they're pretty upbeat about these so again with knowledge under our belt from this troublesome APPRAISAL well it paints a much better picture for future wells in this area.

SOA II, risky but the most rewarding out of the most. Our geologists are extremely confident in what they see so who am I to argue against their expertise, as long as we can hit the target I'll be happy as we will finally know whether they're correct.

Here a definition from oilgasglossary for everyone to ponder where SSN currently are.

Appraisal:

The phase of petroleum operations that immediately follows successful exploratory drilling.
    During appraisal, delineation wells might be drilled to determine the size of the oil or gas field and how to develop it most efficiently.

With this phase of SSN we have to be patient as the knowledge learnt along the way with these wells will help this company head into the production stage.

And as we all know "knowledge is power"

Have a good weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.