Will we ever forget the sobbing Thomson standing up in...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Will we ever forget the sobbing Thomson standing up in Parliament - accusatory finger pointing down the aisles at Abbott - and his Oakeshott length oratory on how he was so persecuted and hard done by -

Frankly, I'm getting thoroughly cheesed off by this constant "Hate Abbott" campaign. At least he's modest - has NO airs and graces whatsover - and his wife gets on with her daily job and is rarely seen in the limelight.

Some of the Left crowing - Oh - he went to Melbourne for a fund raiser - then to Peter McCallum - perhaps Abbott should submit his overtime bill - and at least he didn't drag an unmarried partner all over the world, and through Asia - and the US - embarrasing us - and did we ever hear any SQUEAKS from the Left about the costs associated with the extensive and ongoing travels of one Tim Mathieson?

Here am I - falling into the boring and tedious "did - didn't" trap! But I', throughly fed up of the cheap games Shorten, HIS Labor cohorts, Palmer, and the Greens are playing.

I allege the whole pack of them are not just playing unpatriotic, dangerous games with our economy, and therefore our quality of life - they are, I allege, actually traitorous in doing so - this wreck and block vicious hatred!

And what are they trying to block? Why, most of the cost saving exercises Labor was in favor of themselves, not so long ago. Now, out of sheer hate and spite - Shorten pretends he hates them. Always the grasping political opportunist - as are his Ministerial mates. His idea of "oratory" - is yelling and screaming and pointing. Kid in a kindy stuff. (Just as he did over THAT pie!)

Pack of wreckers, subversives, and destroyers. Shorten for PM. You'd have to be kidding. He should be hung, drawn and quartered. As Terry McCrann said - so succitnly - time for these two clowns, Shorten and Palmer, to stop their nasty and vicious games.
    He also talks of Shorten's total irresponsiblity! As for the PUPetts - each earning over $200,000 pa PLUS perks PLUS car/driver and big super at the end - how the hell did they ever pull the wool over 1400 odd voters eyes each - and end up thinking they now rule Australia? PAck of incompetent, useless, would be dictators.

Led by a big bag of wind. Who thinks the possession of great? wealth excuses ANYTHING? Even atrocious manners, and arrogance - floundering around, loud mouthed, wrecking their country's foreign policy negotiations. (Yeah - Jacki Lambie for Foreign Minister!) And what, Ricky Muir for Attorney General? They are NOT qualified - and should NOT be earning these totally undeserved huge salaries - I allege they're taking money under false pretences - knowing full well tney're not up to the job - and we the mugs paying them!

And worse, preening and prancing about defiantly, as they know we all have to keep paying them these exorbitant amounts. We their captive prisoners forking this out. How the hell do they SLEEP at night? NO private employer would have even engaged them! Wouldn't have got past first interview! But we HAVE to???
    Put up with persons I and others allege are complete idiots? Way out of their depth?
    If threy worked for a private firm, that firm would go broke! It'd be a laughing stock. Yet they flaunt their ignorance - and are trying to now wreck and destablise OUR SENATE?

Their midde finger well up in all our faces! They are laughing all the way to the bank. Trashing our vote of last September 7th. Trashing the huge mandate we gave to the Abbott Government - whom we voted in to govern - NOT them!
    We of the Right see - and we're kicking up!

Anyone looked at the Lambie CV?

What is WRONG with Aussies? That we even tolerate this - and sit here like stuffed dummies - say and do nothing!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.