@Joannie I knew it's a little 'out there' - bear with me, the...

1. 17,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Joannie I knew it's a little 'out there' - bear with me, the historical background to this is a little cruel;
    in the Middle Ages some cruel people experimented with real cats, kept them in cages with their tails exposed and some gadget was attached to their tails, which pulled them or dropped a weight on them -all co-ordinated by the 'organist' or 'conductor' of the cat orchestra - and the cats cried out in different tones - and it made 'music' - and people watched and listened to this for entertainment. confused.pngrolleyes.png

I had never heard of this, but this 'artist' had, and he decided to use hollow sculptures of all kinds of cats; every one of those vessels makes a different sound - he then attached microphones to each individual vessel, which magnifies the sound, which then is played by speakers - same speaker 'paints' the paintings.
    Totally crazy - obviously some people have too much time - but he is an acknowledged artist.
    P.S. I would never as much as pinch my Lillecat's tail, and we are the best of friends, have been like this with all my pets.
    Meeauw
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.