Graham Philips posts Kremlin rubbish pretending to be journalism...

1. 7,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Graham Philips posts Kremlin rubbish pretending to be journalism on Kremlin owned site RT.

The first time he was "detained" by Ukrainian forces he had just activated a trip wire in an active shooting zone, he was led to safety by the Ukrainian side, that is hardly kidnapping.

For you to claim his disappearance is kidnapping by the Ukrainians means you must know more than everyone else, he was last seen in active war zone where shells and bombs were flying in both directions. If he doesn't appear soon it will probably transpire that he is dead, a collateral casaualty of Russia's war on Ukraine, I am sure the Ukrainian forces have better things to do than kidnap a lowlife like Graham Philips.

As to visiting Donetsk, I work for a bank here in Ukraine, I was last in Donetsk in May visiting a client and in Odessa shortly after that in June.

I gather from your post that you believe everything reported on RT. You are in favour of Russia's aggression toward Ukraine, you are in favour of Russian terrorists taking over our oblasts and cities, you are in favour of Russia supplying these terrorists with heavy arms and training them, you are in favour of Russia shelling Ukraine daily from inside the Russian Federation and you are in favour of Russia shooting down Ukraine aircraft from the safety of Russian airspace?

I have attached the latest Kyiv Post, a local Ukrainian newspaper, have a read, this is real journalism under the absolute crap the Graham Philips spews out in a torrent of verbal diarrhoea.

How dare you accuse me of Washington propaganda, I live here I do not need an American official, or an RT lowlife to tell me what is going on.

EB

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.