Pinto,further to your comment regarding observation.Body...

1. 7,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Pinto,
    further to your comment regarding observation.
    Body language and visual cues tell you a lot about a person's thought processes and intent!
    I refer particularly to the vision of the offender as he tries to attack a young male who then stumbles, picks himself up and runs ( very lucky boy by the look of it).
    We then observe the offender almost trotting, both arms hanging down, including the arm he carries the knife in.
    He appears challenged by the guy, shielding his family, he then deviates away from him.
    To my mind his demeanour and behaviour is not indicative of a psychotic person with intent, it's almost like he deviates to search for a weaker target, one could almost surmise his demeanour is almost casual, it's very odd???
    Yet we can only reconcile his actions in harming people, particularly a baby as that of someone who has to be either psychotic or so evil and deranged.
    Obviously we havn't been shown his actions as he actually attacks someone, but again based on the limited footage he almost appears a diminutive, submissive individual, not one on a killing spree.
    It's all very odd to me!
    I have dealt with psychotic, armed individuals and they are scary people, usually extremely aggressive!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.