KILLER GOOD-LOOKING KILLED MOSTLY FEMALES, page-17

1. 81,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''To my mind his demeanour and behaviour is not indicative of a psychotic person with intent, it's almost like he deviates to search for a weaker target, one could almost surmise his demeanour is almost casual, it's very odd???''

yes, you noticed the arms as well --------- most mental health nurses would be familiar with that 'kind' of gait

as to his targeting - he was reported by one person who was close to him to be 'confused'

another said he was 'raving' ---------- so, I wouldn't personally use the word 'casual'

I think he was well away with the fairies ------ but, probably jolted into some kind of instinctive self protective instinct when confronted by someone who looked like they were a threat to him or that his instinct told him - 'too big'

one can see it in the wild all the time -

I saw some wolves tracking behind some lone boar (from memory) on telly a while back -

the wolves were looking for a meal - but, they didn't have a go at the boar and gave up after a while ---------- not because they couldn't catch it - but, because they could see that it was strong running ------- too strong for them and if they'd have had a crack at it - it could have injured them

so - off they toddled looking for a weaker target

in incidents like this Bondi - it doesn't happen this way every time - sometimes, they'll attack anything if out of it enough in the head

I've always had the thought that - (if I act like I plan, that is - which may or may not happen) -----

that if I were able to stop one of these people temporarily somehow - that I would make sure that they couldn't recover and have another go

first step - IF they can't be talked down (which I've actually done - in service, more than once) - is to disable them at least temporarily - then, attack the knees -

if they can't walk - they can't come at you again
    one big wack to the side of the knee with something hefty - and, that's one leg gone, if I'm still worried - take out the other one

of course - you have to be able to get to it safely ------- and that - is the hard bit

(with this guy ------ talk time would have probably been mission impossible)
    Last edited by pintohoo: 14/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.