It seems the knifeman had a relationship with knives.I wonder if...

1. 14,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    It seems the knifeman had a relationship with knives.
    I wonder if he was on prescribed drugs or self medicating.
    The male that he stabbed to death was an on-duty security guard.

Quote news:...................
    “He was weird … a guy who liked his knives,” said one man who recalled sharpening Cauchi’s knives when he lived in Queensland.

Speaking on condition of anonymity to protect his business, the man said he sharpened two eight-inch knives of Cauchi’s.
    “He wasn’t right, he was a weird-looking cat. His words were ‘these are my everyday knives’. I thought, why? They’re not even decent knives. He wasn’t a passionate knifey, but a guy who liked his knives. I didn’t know why he said everyday knives.”

Police sources not authorised to speak publicly said Cauchi was known to police in Queensland but did not have a criminal record.
    Police believe Cauchi lived with schizophrenia and used drugs including methamphetamine and psychedelics.
    While his parents lived in a suburban home on Toowoomba’s northern fringe, Cauchi was of no fixed address and had been staying in backpackers across Queensland.
    In Sydney, he had lived in a storage shed in the inner city.

Cauchi was also a prolific online business reviewer, posting his verdicts on a Toowoomba strip club (“This is a great place, I loved it! The staff and girls were fantastic”),
    Palm Beach (“a beautiful place”)
    a Chippendale cafe (“terrible” food, rude staff).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.