''Yep the Middle East and their religious fervor is a worry, and...

1. 81,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''Yep the Middle East and their religious fervor is a worry, and not just Arab v Jew, but also Arab v Arab. Pure savagery for survival, and surviving for more savagery. Head lopping standard fare in those parts, then holding the head as a trophy. An uncivilised part of the world under the spell of religous bigots.
    Thankfully 99% of westerners are repulsed by such deeds which most of the world left behind 200 years ago.''

the problem with humanity ---------- the part of it which has supposedly developed is -

that it is arming one of the crazies over there

so, whilst the Middle East might be some kind of retarded hill country --------- the West is not much better

it's the West who are making the bombs and bullets

And as far as leaving behind the retards who kill kiddies in the ME ---------- it's the West who carpet bombed Vietnam - it's the West who developed atomic, hydrogen and nuclear bombs -

Germany, America and now several others

I say that not only have we not progressed at all - I say that we are incapable.

To me - it's a race between extinction or the machines take over and they don't have a self destructive character - which - we don't know yet

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.