"the LNP are just too ideologically opposed to transitioning and...

1. 41,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "the LNP are just too ideologically opposed to transitioning and just frankly aren't up to the task.". ..... this is the key problem with political parties chem..... they are welded to the idiotology that holds them back from real reforms. and this causes a fluctuation between R and L idiots with elections creating instability in the markets and so businesses have to hold their breath and make double plans with every election.

my keenest interest in politics is the teal movement. the new MPs have all shown their worth, which into exceeds the venerable Aus Democrats in the 80s/90s. if we can get more independent MPs into parliament we will see stability in parliament, less stupid opposition for opposition sake and more sensible policies debated and legislated. this requires the teals to win Labor seats too.

Matt Keane seems to be moderate. I wrote to him a few years ago and received a very terse response ..... I don't know if he's genuine but he is hated by the conservatives here and so I suppose he's doing a damn good job. he did manage the state budget better than the previous Lib treasurers in NSW. he recognised the housing problem and allocated funds for construction, but we never learned more of it.

"a week at a sustainable refining conference". ..... this is very interesting. what did you learn on energy in mining/refining? I've read bits and pieces from different companies installing solar and batteries, but some seem to cling to diesel energy..... any new innovations in your sector?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.