AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Excuse me but I have to mention that this approval process is...

1. 11,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Excuse me but I have to mention that this approval process is nothing to do with AVB at this point in time, they have no input other than complying with a proper prior application process. I believe that when they said they expected the approval last quarter they stated what was an honest expectation. Now if I did not believe that I would not hold. It is illogical (to me anyway) to criticise AVB daily if not hourly about this delay and to then extrapolate that someone should pay for this awful mess, it's seems popular to find something to say that demonstrates how bad it all is and getting worse every day! illogical and stupid for my money. I expect tomorrow to read even more negative posts about basically anything that can support being fed up with waiting, that's all fine if it makes the posters feel better OK I guess ? But it is just fantasy to pad this line out just for being fed up with the wait.

If, as I do, you believe what they have said was an honest expectation then it's logical to feel AVB would be waiting with similar frustrations, if not it surely means you have invested in something you do not trust and should exit ASAP IMO. Anyway that's off my chest so here is a LARF update, good luck to Samuel6677 tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.