ARL 1.54% 66.0¢ ardea resources limited

Largest cobalt resource with lowest valuation, page-2190

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Haven’t posted here for ages.
    Thanks for all the posters who are keeping this ticking over as probably the least-hyped, but strongest play in the cobalt world right now.

I’d just like to say that its good to see the gold spinoff plan back on the menu.
    It looked like they were changing their minds on this but I think the spinoff is an excellent idea and it adds considerable value for holders
    in a stock that is probably a little too over-burdened with prospects.

All comparisons with cobalt peers tend to fail to take into account just how many other tenements and excellent mineral deposits Ardea has in its collection.
    By putting a spin-off back on the agenda then there is a definite differentiation because these assets can end up repeating the success of Ardea
    as a bonus for being patient holders and seeing this grow into a $1b market cap cobalt giant.

I’d like to see them do this spin-off next year, in much the same way as the Heron deal worked,
    with a generous per share allocation and IPO launch.
    They should easily have the funds for another IPO and it could even turn into a money maker for the company,
    depending on how the new company is structured and financed by new owners.

The further into the future the holding date is set, the more patient holders will become.
    It would be good if they can put together this strategy in time for the option deadline in May,
    to encourage as many as possible to convert and hold to get the maximum number of gold spinoff shares.
    Another tight registry float in a decent gold operation is just the right pay-off for LT holders.

Its nice to have a “gold-backed” share but the reality is there is next to zero chance that the market can keep a running tally of all the in ground value of all the different mineral values
    and it will tend to judge it on the cobalt/nickel/scandium focus of its management.
    We have the chrysoprase deal already for a little rent money
    but the gold should present a free share holding in a company that has good money-making potential.

In keeping with the Heron species naming scheme, I’d like to propose that the gold company spin off was called Great Blue
    (since it is Lewis Ponds after all. The slightly more appropriate “Goliath" seems to be, unfortunately, already taken).
    A few others that might work - "Yellow Crown" and my personal favourite sounding one of all - “Squacco".
    Just don’t choose the Capped Heron, please. Thanks.

GLTAH
    AC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.010(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $131.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.0¢ $82.12K 125.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1562 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
66.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
63.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.0¢ 32719
Last updated 15.15pm 10/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.