92E 0.00% 50.0¢ 92 energy limited

Hey mate,I doubt you will be able to get the Atha Energy shares...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hey mate,
    I doubt you will be able to get the Atha Energy shares into your Westpac account directly from the DRS Statement. As I and others have commented above in earlier posts, you’ll probably need to open a new account with a Canadian/American broker first, and only then, once they have the shares in their account, you can do a broker-to-broker transfer of shares.

But don’t worry - it’s fairly easy and straightforward as you can use Canaccord Genuity as specified in the Scheme Booklet when the merger was announced.

In my case they got back to me next day and setting up my account was pretty straightforward.

So if your existing stockbroker is unable to bring the DRS shares into your account I suggest you contact Canaccord Genuity via email at [email protected].

They should be able to assist in getting your shares into their Australian brokerage account. Then you can decide if you want to transfer them into your Westpac account via the “broker to broker” transfer form, or just have Canaccord Genuity sell them for you.

The fee to get my DRS shares into my account was A$100. I’m not selling my shares, but if you decide to sell them you’ll pay normal brokerage costs of about 1%.

Hope that helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 92E (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.