Law Firm to take on Banks?, page-2

1. 18,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Don't know which law firm, but I know about 3 weeks ago the misses card got scanned (probably by a walker by with an rfid reader)

Saw an netflicks (USA) entry within the pending transactions and rang up the bank to ask error what is this.

Her card details were used to make an netflicks account merely only hours prior, so as it was an unauthorised the card was cancelled and new card issued. I rang up 2 days later as the $$ amount had changed from the pending amount to the confirmed $$ amount just to make sure it was like a US dollar conversion fee added to it etc, which it turned out to be. Within 48 hours of the first pending transaction and ringing them up on the new $$ amount, someone had tried to use the card another 6 times, which all were declined and all were used for a new netflicks accounts.

Still yet to be given a refund to the amount, being that is is only $16. But I was told it would take 3-4 weeks.

Why what has happened with you to want a good law firm, is your bank trying to screw you over?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.