LBY 0.00% 3.3¢ laybuy group holdings limited

lby uk vs zip in au, page-8

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Very good for the SP, well that is if people remove there break even IPO price orders which is what thwarted us on the last Ann, naturally when we get a jog on and get slapped with big auto sells it will always stop a stock from jog to run or run to bolting.
    unfortunatly you can had a ridiculously undervalued stock a cashed up company with stunning YoY profits and zero debt,
    and its SP can be one of an ever decreasing value because of weak hands until all is soaked up by top 20 before it skyrockets and retail investors don't get a dime.

Now if I start feeling that the top in this one is playing that game, I'll drive to Auckland grab the owner by the balls and ask if we are planing on hurting each other.

This is not the case IMHO just a simple change on the board in favour of someone whom is investor orientated, and for that reason I will be voting against performance rights until they hit stable SP milestones and increasingly possible vote of no confidence to a certain board member.

With what is about to come and the above we WILL HIT OUR SP VALUE OF $3.00 in the very near future.

ABOUT TIME NOW MRS SANTA WILL LET HIM EMPTY HIS SACK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.