LDX 0.00% 3.3¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

Aside from the mini boys share manipulation theory (because...

1. 5,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    Aside from the mini boys share manipulation theory (because volume low). There can be some massive cap raise for some massive expansion up their sleeve. I can almost smell that. $10 mill raise at 5 cents (a PREMIUM... ha ha.... NOW a premium) to upgrade manufacturing, because we are gonna sell a gazillion units of whatever we sell.

The 2 mill dump today really does not make sense to me (now, really guys that is not much money... like $80k is still peanuts in the real world). That may simply be a real holder having ENOUGH. The little full days of 300k to 1 mill share is a nothing day. But man it moves the share price.

Eventually we will know what on earth is going on. But for now, holders between the 1 and 2 mill shares have had $60k just stolen from them. IF WE SELL.

My only hope is since NO NEWS is in the market, and in fact all news is GOOD NEWS, it cannot be on fundamentals. I buy shares on fundamentals.

Lumos will be slightly negative EBITDA this half year. The next half year Lumos will be positive EBITDA with a chance to be profitable in about a year from now. That is what the fundamentals say. And with no bad news to change the good cards they have put on the table (re revenue, costs, projects) they is no reason to change (my) view. If am a wrong, I have just burned $100k. Such is life. If I am correct, I will earn a few hundred K.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 416272 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 252362 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ 38000
Last updated 10.20am 18/06/2024 ?
LDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.