Lefties at herald in a flap this morning

1. 11,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3082
    Well, I guess its Australia day, so let's flap our political view like its all that matters then.
    Anti Abbott, anti royals, anti knighthood, anti flag. That's their offering today. Not one positive thing, except justification for being a republic and moaning about the flag again. Like the ABC, they can't help themselves. Moan moan moan. I don't mind change, but right now this nation is still happy to like the flag. We are not run by Indonesia, or IS yet. ( even though you seem to moan about having strong border protection)
    One moron in there the other day suggested shorten was a man of ideas?? Why? Because he wants a republic. Then they praise him for having ideas as if ideas mean anything. Delivering on ideas is the thing that counts and labor can't deliver. The SMH is a smoke machine for the left. Maybe they should merge with the ABC..
    If they are not moaning about all this rubbish for their agenda, it's about climate change. We are all going to die stuff. The moment we have a hot day, you can rely on them to blow it out of proportion for their agenda. It's like reading some 1970' university rag. I get Abbott is old fashioned, but the left can't run a tap. Check out Rudd and gillards record for evidence. We don't need flappers running the country, we need doers. Just imaging what border protection would look like today if Gillard and the greens were still in charge? Imagine Australia run by president shorten or president Gillard? What would our flag look like to keep to lefties happy? It would take them 25 years and a billion dollars to work it out. These guys all have an old political chip on their shoulders and roll it out every chance they get. You watch, they will have flag design completions in their paper any day now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.