About where I see it too... especially about media on cover-up...

1. 4,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    About where I see it too... especially about media on cover-up accusuation.

I just wonder if the judge understands probablities... there where several steps to his judgement each step was unsure.
    say about 4 critical steps each with a 75% probability of being correct which I over-estimate to support my argument...

eg. Probability correct at the end... 0.75*0.75*0.75*0.75 = 31% chance based on the fact that each step was correctly inferred.

For me the biggest step was believing Bruce didnt need to go back for his keys, I do think Bruce did need to go back for his keys, not on his person. Brittany went into parliament house which was a significant and complicated step in choice,as was Bruce's decision to pick up his keys. Bruce and Brittany did have designs on each other earlier in the evening from his judgement and that continued over hours of interaction. From video it looked to have cooled in PH.

The choice of words "willy nilly" by the judge not what you would expect, had he been watching Vicar of Dibley when he wrote that part?

Generally his logic was fine, wish he had a mathematician to work out the probability for him and put that in a table.

Best wishes to the correct person. Accepted the judgement

Last edited by trousergecko: 15/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.