lol. I’m not stuck in the past. You are the one who kept telling...

1. 17,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    lol. I’m not stuck in the past. You are the one who kept telling us about the past and how terrible things are today. I quite like the world as it is today apart from the squabbling between countries and factions - much of it, other than gender and sex stuff, being perpetrated by men. Maybe you aren’t exposed to enough young friends.

if you want to tell us about how we should return to this mythically wonderful past I reserve the right to tell you that you are full of it and judging from a male lens

white collar crime which is the colloquial term used for fraud has, in the past, been regarded as a less injurious crime and because it was more likely to be committed by middle class or above jail was less likely to be a consequence and certainly not hard core

however I believe you are talking about perjury. Unlawful swearing that something is so that is not. Different thing and typically results in consent for either party. That is distinguished from lying outside the court system. In family law matters however the judge will decide on the balance of probabilities of the evidence before them AND apply the four criteria.

what sort of law did you practice?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.