My reference point is are we as a society better off now. I gave...

1. 10,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    My reference point is are we as a society better off now.

I gave the society score on loneliness now for both sexes as definitely not being better off plus the long-term consequences of woman enjoying greater freedoms in their sexually attractive years as leading to long term homelessness and no one caring for them at all for a very long time ie from 40 to 80 years of age. It is not my opinion but statistically proven that the fastest growing cohort of homeless people are single woman within the 40 to 80 years of age group. Those enjoyed sexual freedoms and more access to work has not done them much good in the long run.

No better example than Germaine Greer who started it all off.

With both sexes working the western world now has record housing prices and a much higher % of income going to pay for property than before and much greater homelessness and tent cities growing by the day. Both sexes working is sending us back to serfdom where we have the property owning class and the non property owning class that will never be able to become property owning class as their income minus costs of living ensures it is that way.

The declining birth rate is also a matter of public record and not my opinion. The immigration fix by govts is resulting in a percentage change of religious mix over time. This also is not merely my opinion but publicly available statistical information. Good luck to your great great grandchildren under sharia law.

Socrates gave warnings more than 2000 years ago along these lines of society destruction..... so once again not just my opinion.

Parsifal you do a better job than most of presenting an argument but what you say is biased by personal experience. Never having been married or had a child I am not coming from some bitter place of an aggrieved man. I am talking about society as a whole.

I do see lots of good men turned down by ladies in their prime who think they can do better or want the career in another place, only to come back to the man a decade later and ask for another chance. Normally the girl then gets turned down then or she finds the man is already married with kids to someone else being a trad wife. The result is more loneliness and a lower birth rate and homelessness for many of those ladies in later life with no one giving a damn about them just like Rhett Butler.

Careful what you wish for as you may just get it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.