Lehrmann defamation trial judgement today, page-562

1. 10,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    Some substantiation of my so-called unsubstantiated claims>

I put it to you that Bruce may have been a mark. A mark in terms of a patsy by a woman to use the current legal system and political correctness that results in huge payments for sex scandals that she has seen occur several times over and thus her texts on requiring a sex scandal only weeks before the events in question. Add to this no doctors' proofs in actual fact when such was claimed initially to get the legal and press things moving.

More rubbish you say.... and fantasy on my part... that woman could be so callous and scheming as to chase big $$ using false allegations within the current legal system and current political correctness simping? Here you go from Melanie who can indeed be very rational >

And note that the felony fraud charge is very much the exception and men without the famous baseballers resources simply cannot fight such false allegations.

Bruce was known to ply woman with alcohol and try it on. He fits the profile of a patsy perfectly. He would have zero chance with a woman of quality.
    Last edited by nippy: 18/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.