... and Bruce may or may not be guilty in Towoomba. No verdict...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    ... and Bruce may or may not be guilty in Towoomba. No verdict yet. But I can't help drawing parallels between those charges and the charges placed against Julian Assange by the Swedish authorities for having sex with two allegedly inebriated women. If memory serves me this was enough to have him detained in England. Allowed time for the authorities to generate more serious charges. Make Julian look like a nasty piece of work. The Swedish authorities ended up dropping the charges after the damage was done.
    Governments sure do like to get their own way.
    Can't help thinking that the labour party used the Britney affair to sway the population against the incumbents then paid off Brittany big time and double quick time to give the issue the veneer. after all who likes to vote for a government that doesn't support an alleged rape victim.
    noticed judge Lee exonerated the coalition in his judgment saying they offered Britney support. Kind of having it both ways isn't he, making the pollies on both sides look squeaky clean. But the damage was already done to the coalition. Don't like the way more and more elections in western democracies are being fought with dirty tactics.
    Funny, I never used to believe in conspiracy theories. Wonder what's got into me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.