the thing is everyone has personal stories. Some may match your...

1. 17,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    the thing is everyone has personal stories. Some may match your experience and some may not. While you obviously know situations where the man has been wronged I know situations where the female has been wronged. I also know what it’s like to be a naive 19 year old female (and I think Brittany was naive - and stupid) but it’s irrelevant anyway.

For every case that make it to court there are cases that never do because it depends entirely on the police and the prosecutor. And on the females willingness to be dragged through the mud that is the usual experience of the process. To be subjected to a cruel cross examination process. Yet a sociopathic accuser or defendant can lie barefaced in court and lying under oath doesn’t bother them if they think they can get away with it. They are also probably much less likely to be caught under oath because they lie well

it’s tempting to put our own spin based on our own experiences but we simply can’t. It doesn’t matter if we think he’s wrong based on our experiences. The only way it gets tested is on appeal. Let’s see

There are two ways this can go - lehrmann digs in and fights again or he skedaddles off somewhere to hide. Neither means he’s truthful. it is just a matter of how he behaves when his pride and sense of self has taken a battering.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.