now that response is exactly what I’d expect from you. Telling...

1. 17,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

now that response is exactly what I’d expect from you. Telling you I couldn’t care what you think about me isn’t emotion - it’s fact and you’ve descended into the pits of pretence and projection. You bear a remarkable resemblance to a man in France - when you don’t like the answer you get from a female the accusations start

let’s go back to your comment which is what has led to your bizarre responses

your comment
    I have also said a good lawyer could do exactly the same job on Brittany as well. This why they get paid what they get paid by rich people. The truth does not matter...... It is what you can convince a jury of that matters

my comment
    everything in your post is about your own disappointments, beliefs and opinions - your own view of the world. and just one point - that it is about your own experiences is betrayed in your reference to a jury - there was no jury.

Since then you’ve tried to obfuscate, excuse yourself, and attack.

being told you are wrong clearly triggers you so I assume it has something to do with your self image. Another aspect of your self image is that you are rational and logical. The first I’d challenge and on the second, one can have perfect logic but if it is from a flawed premise it is irrelevant. You have a tendency to work from a premise that is fundamentally misogynistic so your logic simple extends that

it is for that reason I have no interest in what you think about me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.