you can tag me as you like because guess what - you are now...

1. 17,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    you can tag me as you like because guess what - you are now trying to gas light me because I wont play ball. You may be used to writing the rules with the women who fall into your life but you don’t right the rules for me or for hotcopper. I don’t respond to your questions because they are not relevant nor that someone who has a far better grip on the law has made a judgement That’s not avoidance it’s common sense

if you didn’t mean judge or jury you shouldn’t have referred to it. Your problem is that is you are trying to wriggle out of it. Tough. It was there in black and white.

since the learned judge wrote nearly 400 pages you should try sending him a note about verbosity. See what he thinks. Of course some simple minds like to avoid complexity and use a range of methods to try to excuse their inability to absorb or process information.

and clearly the fact that you continue to believe you have discussed only legalities and not your opinion I’d suggest your processing power is far less than you think and you have little self awareness. Btw saying people are scum bags is an opinion.

your posts are almost completely opinion - from the moment you started writing about the lehrmann case. You are short on facts. but then not surprising since

oh btw my life is actually perfectly satisfactory thanks. What have you done of interest

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.