hi TauI can get the philosophical implications wrt "duty of...

1. 41,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    hi Tau

I can get the philosophical implications wrt "duty of care" and the perpetual habit of people engaging in spacious gossip. duty of care is akin to Plato's forms in that it has become a high principle of perfect administration of an business. its held as a item for brandishing at the heads of employees who make mistakes and is accepted as unachievable by any company and so ignored.

but salacious gossip? how to discuss this with reason? hahhehe..... humans are what we are hey.

so how did your philosophy 'leader' address this.... I'm very curious.

its a shemozzle and none are any the wiser for the incident and the sequelae in the courts and news media. and that latter would be a good addition in a philosophical discussion.

but you were probably doing the right thing staying away from the mis/disinformation that has been rife around the matter. so much bs from both sides and all in between, including myself, has been a waste of time. TV talking heads rabbiting on with instant judgements have spawned such much advertising revenue that it has become a cause celebre for regulating truth in TVland....... when all we really need is truth in politics.

stay cool over there in WA Tau..... you've had a hot and dry summer over there while we've had a pretty reasonable coolish and humid (outrageous high humidity for NSW)

namaste
    Scott.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.