@Scott th Ratbag - briefly: I really don't know the 'ins' and...

1. 17,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Scott th Ratbag - briefly: I really don't know the 'ins' and 'outs' of this story, excuse the alliterative language rolleyes.png - and I don't wish to know, so I should not have commented.
    Our philosophy 'instructor' at the 'Learning Center' who is not qualified, except in his job, (which has nothing to do with philosophy) , but is fairly conservative, and wants to point out G.d's design in everything, (he is a practicing Catholic) - really got into the legal argument with the males in our group; the three females did not participate. Being mature women, we have had our share of troubles, some good, some bad, with men - (and they probably with us) - to know, it's part of the human condition to be confused about sexual consent, flirting etc. etc. - but I have observed that certain men, particularly if repressed in some way, seem to have the gourmet's 'taste' for discussing stories of that kind . . . I won't say any more - HotCopper is an example of that phenomenon . . .
    Nuff said - yes, our weather is by now really sad - nature seems to be dying all around me - my house still has some native forest trees, and the back fence borders on some native bush. When I am 'cleaning' my backyard, it's mostly scooping up very dry leaves, which are crumbling into dust.
    Anyone who still disputes that climate change is happening (and my philosophy instructor does do that) is blind and stupid, luckily the young ones mostly 'get it' - I reckon the World will just scrape in, at 5 Minutes to Midnight! frown.png

Here is hoping!!

namaste to you too! ❤️
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.