FFG 0.00% 1.7¢ fatfish group limited

Let's be fair

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    It looks like a lot of Opies holders are not happy because there is no reduction in the exercise price. Some even called this a scam, which I think is way overboard.

Holders of heads are perfectly happy with the in-specie distribution as far as I can tell. I hold both heads and options , so I can be more neutral in my view .

Imagine if the SP is $0.25 now, options holders would be in a good position to exercise in time to be entitled for the in-specie. And in that process, the company will raise more capital to advance its cause. It would have been win-win all around. Oppies holders would have praised the company for its good plan and rewarding scheme for holders , wouldn't they ?

So this is exactly my point - just because the SP is below the exercise price now, oppies holders are angry. It is a matter of SP. The capital plan itself has no problem. The company is not at fault. It is the SP that is the main problem here.

Given that it is the SP problem - should we not as shareholders or option holders hold back from hurling all sort of allegations that will hurt the SP further ? Given the global turmoil, SP down is expected. Come on , you guys must be seasoned enough to see the whole world has just meltdown last couple of days.

I say should do what we can to assist/pray for the recovery of SP, not trying to hurt it further. And meanwhile we should really hope the iCandy's IPO takes off , because regardless of what instrument you hold the IPO will make FFG the company more attractive. Just my 2 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $21.27K 1.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1163227 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2274016 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ 1399704
Last updated 15.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.