AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

let's have a debate....while we wait.

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Something that I want to get out of the way first. I've seen a lot of disparaging comments re Agent Cooper over the last couple of weeks. I took them at face value and thought he must be a bit of a stirrer etc etc.(haven't really read his posts as I don't have a lot of time and tend to go for the ones with higher ratings). It's finally got the better of me so I've just looked at his last 7 or so posts on AVB. I honestly can't find anything wrong with them.(I couldn't read the moderated posts though, but I could understand being a bit annoyed, and saying things if you feel everyone is against you....and they seem to be).
    A couple of the last comments.........."how many portaloos?", "get me a bucket". I'm offended by that and I think it's unfair. That's my observations finished.

Now for the debate. I have a challenge for all of you. Pretend that you are trying to convince someone that doesn't own AVB to buy/not buy based on your arguments. However, when you debate, you are to argue against the position that you have held up till now. ie if up to now you have supported buying AVB, then you have to argue why AVB should not be bought and vice versa. Many people have said AVB should be a higher price than it is now so if this debate is embraced, we may learn why. Who knows. Humour me.
    Ptony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.