EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

This is the letter I've sent to the Environment Minister;Dear...

1. 2,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    This is the letter I've sent to the Environment Minister;

Dear Minister Plibersek,

I attach a letter I have written to the EU representative in Australia outlining an Australian innovation in concrete which,if its qualities were mandated throughout the world, would offset the 1.5% tipping point scientists are fearful will be reached.I have chosen the EU in the first instance because there is widespread rebellion there against measures introduced to combat global warming.

I strongly recommend your Department Officers investigate the bona fides and proven success of this innovation. I have put links in the EU letter they can follow up as well as do their own research.

It is pertinent to note that the US Federal Government and an increasing number of US State government agencies have, after exhaustive tests over periods of years, mandated that all additives used in State and Federal infrastructure must meet the standards set by this Australian developed additive.

I fully understand the Government can't demonstrate preference over any one commercial product but if the standards set by this product were mandated,it would provide great incentive for other products to be improved to meet them.The overall result would be a significant reduction in concrete needed for any particular job.And as is stated in the EU letter,the use of concrete is responsible for at least 7% of CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.

Politically, mandating the standards required for concrete additives would also provide the government some leeway in extending transition periods from the use of fossil fuels.An important factor to be considered in an approaching election year.

yours sincerely

I'll attempt to do follow up after a period but politicians are adept at avoiding questions.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $50 24.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 13668054 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 49068874 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 70000
Last updated 11.09am 03/06/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.