AGY 1.08% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Apology - Wanted to apologise this morning for downgrading my...

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1763
    Apology
    - Wanted to apologise this morning for downgrading my posting etiquette yseterday in making it personal about you, that was uncalled for. There was a point to be made, but the manner in which it was done was not cool

Jerko Paraphrasing
    - in relation to Jerko you're right i was paraphrasing. I called him out for constantly posting items in the "expected next quarter" section of our updates and not meeting them (Rob has shown us screenshots before of this being done over years and years, quite shocking when you see it really) Jerko replied (quote: 'Generally the communication with the government officials/department is ok, but they dont make commitments or provide timeframes').

This means that they didn't necessarily tell him the permits were "due next quarter" that was Jerko deciding he was going to tell us they were expected next quarter without being told that they were expected next quarter. This is something that I personally think is poor practice, and if i could be there at the AGM to raise it i would. You're right, there's no point getting the pitchforks out though, being disgruntled doesn't change anything. If i'm honest, sometimes your posts do trigger me, as the many behaviours of "poor practice" from Jerko instead of collectively calling them out as a shareholder group, you condone them, and kiss his feet. My point here is to say actually no... that's not okay and that's fair enough.

Further down in his response where continuing to address my point on chronic inclusions in the "expected next quarter" section, that's when he said 'noting SH's expect targets and dates, thus we feel obligated to provide such).' To me this was another link to poor practice as just because we expect timelines doesn't mean you should put it in the "expected next quarter" section, especially where the salta government does not actually give you that timeline.

Anyway, again - reiterating i concur there's no point in getting pitchforks out. Hopefully we can move on.

Shares on Issue (S2)
    - Another point to address is alls i know is when i first invested in 2017, there were ~900m SOI, now there are 1.4b and what we have is a s2 plant. It's extremely lazy posting from me to say 500m shares for the s2 plant. But in reality there are 500m extra shares and what we currently have is a s2 plant. So it's lazy posting but colloquially the statement makes sense. if you're knitpicking and want to be strict you can say well there was drilling... and this and that. But for the most part by principle its correct. Should i disclose my lack of formality with statements in future - yes, i should and will try to do so.

Potential Raising
    While i strive to improve my posting etiquette, it would be something for you and others (Simon) also to consider that genuine issues raised aren't brushed aside as "stamping of the feet" and "being upset" to the point of using that statement to discredit the entire argument. In debate etiquette that simply does not make sense, i have stuff to improve on, but if you could be cognisant of that, that would be appreciated. You're right though, there's no point stamping your feet. One of your posts that triggered me was actually your post on articulating that a S2 CR (if it happens) is fine and will be a good thing to keep the momentum going.

My whole point of this is, is to say... well... actually Gcar, while it will keep the momentum going you have to be cognisant that we have gone from 900m shares in 2017 to 1.4b in 2024, and a potential raise to fund the S2 plant will be disappointing in light of the fact that the 500t plant was supposed to be the proof of concept. We paid for it, and that was supposed to be there for Pablo to tinker and get things right, but instead a lot of funds (and time) has been chewed up for this stage 2 process, that may require even more funding (disappointing).

Simply, i wanted to rebut that a CR in light of what was promised is disappointing in the light of holding Jerko accountable. Will it keep the momentum up? Yes. I think i'll have to take a leaf out of your book and honestly add a little bit more to the pile if a CR does occur. Usually a 30% share price fall happens and that'll be a good opportunity to mitigate against dilution. But as our fine friend Howard Ino said - lets not talk about a CR as it may not happen, we will talk about it when and if it does (paraphrasing).

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $329.9K 3.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59325 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 73784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ 1081942
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.