AGY 0.00% 11.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Hey mate, let’s not forget AGY is still light years ahead of...

1. 4,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3080
    Hey mate, let’s not forget AGY is still light years ahead of most peers in the sector looking at commissioning their pilot plants. We will get to a much higher % of scale soon I believe. Yes we are doing the hard yards and all has not gone to plan.4

Been here before and I’m sure I’ll be here again with some of my other investments.

It’s been a shorters paradise for too many reasons to list. The big question on investors lips in the battery sector is what will the Chinese do late January, early Feb after the NY break?

Lithium prices are already causing concerns around the world with many producing companies at risk of uneconomical delivery, many soon to be producers with moderate to high opex, and high capex are at extreme risk of not producing anytime soon, as debt is deadlier in the current market than it has been for a long time.

Many exploration companies looking to come on line will soon face a challenging market in which to find equity, it’s simply not available with lithium prices at the level.

Sooo, I guess this means the forecast lithium oversupply over the next three to four years is bollocks, we will be unlikely to see a third of that IMHO, thus an undersupply is on the cards I think late this year.

Time will tell, but this sector is full of statements and forecasts, of which 90% have been factually BS, or just manipulated BS. I trust my own judgement these days over some of the so called analysts called generally driven by an alternative agenda.

Im calling hang in their people, may all appear to be doom and gloom, but I suspect we will make significant headway this year.

Best wishes to all investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $160.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $206.2K 1.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 392179 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 57889 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 816143
Last updated 15.58pm 07/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.