Liberal democrats/ " the destroyers of democracy "

1. 859 Posts.
    The thing I find most intresting ..perhaps ironic , is in the United States with the Republicans  and the democrats, ...the latter infering "democracy " is that they are truly anything but " democratic " , in fact they are the antisysis of democracy ! http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=BBbQ.&m=i9gA3j1X9evxrVU&b=17U1L5BAxasEfh4Y1w8QwA
       Perhaps thier slogan should read " join the party of hatred, intolerance, and corruption " and be a slave to your master!
    With the level of corruption occurring in the states , from reading Armstrong , I can see his tone has shifted to one of desperation, & despair . We are now seeing the level of corruption in the states ( and throughout all western governments ) .. see France's Marie Le Pen , being ordered to undergo phyciactric evaluation to shut her down !
       The corruption in governments is complete , it's now only a matter of time before the idiots of the world .....who still believe governments are there to protect and sever the masses, ( who are asses) realize the truth ! It is well known that phycopath' s gravitate to places of power, ..wonder how many of them are pulling the levers of power ?? ... we saw the poster child of the phycopath ( Hilliary/ Bill ) achieve what most wackos can only dream of ......I HOPE !! God help us all !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.