AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Licences and Finance

1. 52 Posts.
    I noted from the annual report that AVB do not have a mining licence as yet. I therefore contacted my Pomm friend a mining professional who lives in Brazil. He is highly regarded by many of us investors and I asked for his opinion.
    He told me that the first phase will be the approval of the environmental impact study from the state environmental agency. Thereafter an LI (installation Licence is required) followed by a full mining licence LO (operating Licence).
    He told me that this can be a very lengthy process! Without these the project cannot go forward.
    However saying this he also informed me that there are ways around this by obtaining a GU (Guia do Utilization) which allows a maximum production of 50,000 tons of ore per annum to be extracted and processed this can run concurrently with the application of an LO ( operating Licence).
    We need someone like this to run our company, " Straight factual talk."

This is the reason why I wanted to contact TP was to verify the current position. For further information on this, he suggested that I take a look at Centaurus website as they have obtained there licences. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the AGM as I will be travelling but would someone kindly ask about the status of these licences as I have given up trying to contact them.
    I also asked my Friend to contact them in Brazil which he did, but needless to say "there was no reply."

John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.