AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Links - DRC & Africa, page-6

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Hello again, also to those who only read posts and chose, for whatever reason/s, not to write,

It is a short follow-up to my original post:

Under the 'DRC only' heading, link #4 - africanintelligence - should be in 'DRC / Africa' links. I noticed my mistake too late to edit it.

Link #18 under 'DRC only' - kt.cd (Kinshasa Times) - did work yesterday but isn't working now. This could be due to website maintenance over this week-end or something else.

What I am about to say now will be obvious and nothing new to some posters, but it won't be so obvious to others, so please bear with me:

I think only one or two of these links require a subsciption and / or offer a free and very limited (in terms of what is available for free) subscription, for example 'africanintelligence'. The full subscription was well over USD 20k per year when I checked it a few years ago.

I myself am subscribed to free and limited 'africanintelligence' but I almost never login there to access it.

What I do instead, when I see some very interesting headline that requires the full subscription is, I pick some key words from that headline and head to search engines (mostly duckduckgo and google) and, using those key words, I try to find websites which write about it and offer it for free.
    Oftentimes it can be hard to find this info.

What I very often do though is, I search under 'images' in google or duckduckgo instead of searching under 'All'.
    And very often it yields better and faster results - a large number of images can be displayed at once on one screen.

Last thing - if you follow link #4 under 'DRC / Africa' which is 'chinaglobalsouth' and select 'Podcasts' from the top menu bar, it will show you a selection of podcasts available for free. Its host - Eric Olander - a very knowledgeable guy who gets it, pretty much always, spot on. I've been listening to him for the last 5-6 years or so.

Anyway, I thought I would share my 2c, hope this helps,
    Cheeers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.