LTR 1.72% $1.43 liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-357

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349

A lithium molecule travels thousands of miles from when it’s mined to the time when it’s placed in a phone or electric vehicle. The rapid evolution of the lithium ion supply chain has forced even the experts to rethink as the market has expanded exponentially .

Investors focus first on understanding the battery metals market: grade, quality of project, quantity, supply and demand, end uses, off take agreements, and supply chain participants.

Developing New Projects:

Finding the high grade and large amount of Li deposit and building the mine.
    Getting them commissioned on time and on budget and establishing binding off take agreements are the real challenges that make the battery metals sector unique.
    Having efficient benefaction and processing plant
    Have right management skills to manage mine, processing plant, finance and international business relationships

Essentially, leading lithium projects tried to do everything all at once, including establishing a resource, confirming project economics, building the mine, building the concentrator, and building a conversion facility to produce battery grade lithium chemicals.
    This strategy can be turned out to be a disaster and thankfully it appears that many lithium projects in existence today have learned the lesson that building a multi-faceted project all at once is unwise.
    Lithium processing technology developed very fast last ten years, the existing Li suppliers are now face to apply these technologies to optimise mine and processing capabilities, meet quality requirements, reduce cost.
    All energy metals suppliers are now must meet high quality, durability, reliability and standard to achieve their business objectives
    LTR is one of the new rising star; KV exploration activities has been managed very efficient approach, resources update meet all high business standards & The Principles of Business Excellence. LTR nominated one of the best exploration company. Buldania project will be well executed. with similar approach.
    1. Effective prioritisation of improvement efforts to deliver maximum benefits process efficiency and effectiveness
    2. Empowered and motivated investors, business partners and workforce with increased retention
    3. Increased productivity and reduced operational costs
    4. Focus on customer service delivering superior perception of value
    5. Sustainable performance by increasing stakeholder value
    6. Customers and Stakeholders Strategy
    7. Planning and Knowledge Process Management
    8. Improvement and Innovation Results and Sustainable Performance
    What is Next?
    Potential buyers are looking for well executed project. LTR has one of the best Lithium deposit with high quality and high quantity. In this point several large global organisation are looking for company like LTR for an off-take agreement to secure high quality Li supply for the future output of the facility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
-0.025(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $3.515B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.48 $1.43 $6.645M 4.585M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 73742 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 48763 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.43
  Change
-0.025 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.46 $1.48 $1.43 1706071
Last updated 15.27pm 22/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.